Monday, May 27
Friday, May 24
Here it is below, from the Chamber of Commerce:
Friday May 24th:8:30 a.m.
- Paddle Fit Level 1 Certification - Freedom City Surf
- Pirate Festival Kick-Off - Diageo Visitor Center
- “That First Glide” Movie - Captain Morgan Theater
Saturday May 25th:8:30 am
- Paddle Fit Level 2 - Freedom City Surf
- Pirate Invasion - Frederiksted Waterfront
- Pirate Mike provides swashbuckling music!
- Pirate’s Luncheon - Sand Castle On The Beach
- Sandcastle Building Contest
- Kids’ Activities - Frederiksted
|Dress up as a pirate and join the fun!|
- Costumed Pub Crawl touring ...
- Beach Side Café,
- Blue Moon,
- Pier 69
- Lost Dog,
- Freedom City Surf
- Axe Throwing Demonstration ~ Coconuts
- Costume Awards ~ Coconuts
- Full Moon Paddle Launch ~ Freedom City Surf
- Full Moon Paddle Party and Fire Ball ~ Freedom City Surf
Sunday May 26th:9 am.
- Underwater Treasure Hunt ~ Cane Bay Beach
- Kayak and Stand-up Paddle Board Races ~ Freedom City Surf
- Pirate Trial ~ Fort Frederik Beach
- Open Pirate Paddle to Rainbow Beach
- Reef Jam
- Grand Pirate Ball ~ Pirate’s Tavern Salt River
Sponsorship: The St. Croix Pirate Adventure continues to seek major corporate, small business and individual sponsors of the annual event. All will receive benefits from corporate advertising to festival t-shirts. Business Sponsors will receive extensive benefits designed to complement each company’s marketing objectives providing an excellent return on investment. Individuals will get the benefit of being involved in this community event, receive t-shirts, and get your name listed in the final “Thank Ye Ad.”
JOIN THE EXCITEMENT – be part of the St. Croix Pirate Adventure. Simply show up at any one or all of the above listed events! You’ll be sure to have a great time, come aboard and say “Aye” to the St. Croix Pirate Adventurers!
Thursday, May 16
Friday, March 8
Wednesday, February 13
Freedom City Surf Shop offers stand up paddle boards for sale or rental, SUP lessons, beach chair and umbrella rental and snorkel gear rentals. The shop carries a variety of Board shorts, Penny skateboards, bathing suits, jewelry, sporting gear for surfers and many other cute items. This is the spot for the best super yummy fruity Hawaiian shaved ice on the island of St. Croix.
at 11:55 AM
For many years this spot was known as the "Sand Bar". We try to uphold the legend.... is now known as the Freedom City Bar and Grill or Teres Veho Limin' Beach Bar and Grill - and is next to the Freedom City Surf Shop in Frederiksted.
at 8:44 AM